Cherepanov Andrey Mikhailovich
He was born on May 10, 1971, TyumenEducation:
- 2005 — Tyumen State Institute of Arts and Culture, specialty "Museum business and Monument protection", thesis on "Art photography in museum and exhibition activities";
- 2006 — seminar on the educational program for photographers of Russia of the Open Reality Foundation and Photographer.ru, Moscow;
- 2006 — seminar of the Center of DPO TGIIK on the program "Photo Stories".
Member of the Union of Journalists of Russia, the Union of Photographers of Russia, photojournalist, museologist, work experience of more than 30 years
Since 1988, publications and work in regional and federal media.
The Museum and the press service of the Police Department of the Tyumen region.
Work experience as a teacher of additional education.
Organizer of additional education courses in photography at the TGIC.
Teaching photography at TSU and the Technical School of the Food and Service Industry. Organizer of photo contests and photo exhibitions.
The author is the compiler of the book "The Streets of Tyumen tell", a new look at the history of the streets of Tyumen, and the photo album "Tyumen Sport".Creative biography:
- 1988 — Diploma of the Leninsky District Committee of the Komsomol in Tyumen for his great work in the Komsomol organization of the school.
- 1999 — Personal exhibition "Everyday life of the police" in the recreation center "Neftyanik", Tyumen.
- 2002 — participation in the VII All-Russian competition "Ecology of Russia".
- 2003 — Certificate for the third place in the contest "My Canon 2003" - digital photography, Moscow; Diploma of the first degree of the II regional photo contest "In Memory of A. Efremov", Tyumen; Letter of thanks from the Department of Information Policy of the Administration of the Tyumen region, for conscientious work in the field of mass media; Personal exhibition "Under the gun" in Tyumen the Museum of Fine Arts.
- 2004 — Incentive prize of the photo contest "One day in the life of the city", Tyumen; Certificate of Honor of the Committee for Culture of the City Administration. Tyumen; Participation in the III International photo show "Siberia 2004", Novosibirsk; Participation in the exhibition "Tyumen Land" at the State Historical Museum, Moscow.
- 2005 — Diploma of the second degree of the IV photo contest "In memory of A. Efremov", Tyumen; Diploma of the second degree of the city open art photography competition "Discover your city in a new way", Tyumen.
- 2006 — Diploma of the international photo salon "Siberia 2006" in the category of photojournalism for the series "Siberian Hinterland", Novosibirsk; participation in the international photo festival "Silver Light", Perm; participation in the organization of the city art photography competition "Photographers — Tyumen"; Organization of the exhibition of the Photo Association "Tri-F" at the V All-Russian Festival historical and cultural heritage of the peoples of Siberia "Tobolsk Museum meets friends", Tobolsk
- 2007 — Diploma for the second place in the I Karl Bulla International Photo Contest "Epochs visible features" in the nomination "Family Photography", St. Petersburg; Participation of the 6th Hong Kong International Salon of Photographer; Participation of the First international festival of culture and art, Turkish Republic the municipality of Ayvacik.
- 2008 — Diploma for participation in the exhibition "Tyumen Stamp 2008"; Diploma of the laureate of the Tyumen Press Festival in the nomination "Photographer of the Year", the A.V. Kosmakov Award; Organization of the photo exhibition "Tyumen in the Lens" at the Pushkin Family Reading Center, Tyumen; Organization of the photo exhibition "Photographers of Tyumen" at the I.Ya. Slovtsov Museum Complex, Tyumen
- 2009 — Organization of a master class by Vladimir Vyatkin (RIA Novosti, Moscow), Tyumen; organization of a photo contest "Portrait and Fashion" together with the Department for the Commodity Market and Services of the Tyumen City Administration; participation in the biennale "Photomania 2009", Kaliningrad; Diploma of the open photo festival "Perm Biennale 2009", for the series "Old Men"; Organization of the exhibition of the Tyumen School of Photography in the shopping center "Favorite", Tyumen.
- 2010 — personal photo exhibition "Victory Day" at the Tyumen State Institute of Culture.
- 2012 — Organization of the photo exhibition "Old Photographer" at the Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts in cooperation with the Jewish National Cultural Autonomy "Aviv", Tyumen.
- 2013 — Letter of Thanks from JSC Tyumen Fair for organizing the photo exhibition "Oil and Gas. TEK".
- 2015 — Letter of thanks from the I.Ya.Slovtsov Museum Complex for providing a photo exhibition by A. Kosmakov and Yu. Chernysheva in the framework of the action "Night of Museums", Tyumen; Finalist of the V Karl Bulla International Photo Contest "Epoch Visible Features", St. Petersburg; Organization and holding of the photo exhibition "Old Photographer" in the Tobolsk Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve and the Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts, together with the Jewish National Cultural Autonomy "Aviv"; Publication of the booklet of the photo exhibition "Old Photographer".
- 2016 — organization of Yu.G.Chernyshev's personal photo exhibition "Elegy" at the I. Ya. Slovtsov Museum Complex, Tyumen; Holding of the photo contest "Tyumen is the best city on Earth", together with JSC "Benat", GAUK TO "I. Ya. Slovtsov Museum Complex" and NP "Association of enterprises and individual entrepreneurs", Tyumen.
- 2017 — Organization of a permanent photo exhibition "Tyumen: History and Reality" at the Vernissage Art Center, Tyumen.
- 2019 — organization of the photo exhibition "The Chronicle of the epoch" within the framework of the anniversary of the Tyumen region in the Tyumen Regional Duma; publication on a municipal grant of Tyumen books "The streets of Tyumen tell" with the support of TROO "NKAKTO"; the publication of the photo album "Tyumen Sport" with the support of deputies of the Tyumen Regional Duma and TROO "NKAKTO"; A letter of thanks from TROO "National-cultural autonomy of the Kazakhs of the Tyumen region".
Newspapers — Komsomolskaya Pravda, Kommersant, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Argumenty i Fakty, Moskovsky Komsomolets, Tyumen Region today", "Tyumen Komsomolets" ("Our time"), "Tyumen Truth", "Siberian sail", "Tyumen news", "Tyumen Vedomosti", "Evening Tyumen", "Madam", "Tyumen courier", etc.
Magazines — "Ogonek", "Siberian wealth", "Yamal meridian", "Yugra", "The Road and we", "Petrovich", "Business and region", "Director", etc.