Pashuk Anatoly Grigorievich
He was born on 08.02.1941 in the village of Krasny Yar, Kondinsky district, Khanty-Mansiysk district. Since 1946 became a resident of Tyumen.
In 1958 he graduated from school No. 26 in Tyumen and, like most graduates of that time, began his career at the factory. He worked as an electric car driver at the Tyumen Battery Factory, as a sailor at the Fishing Port in Murmansk, from 1960 to 1963 served in the ranks of the Soviet Army, in the GDR. After the service, he worked for one year at the Tyumen Stroymash plant as a filler in the foundry.
In 1964, he entered the Tyumen State Pedagogical Institute at the Faculty of Biology and Geogaphy, which he successfully graduated in 1969. He began publishing in the local press while still a student and in 1970, after working for one year at the Yuzhnodubrovinsk Secondary School, he was hired at the Tyumen Komsomolets.
Since 1973, he has been a member of the Union of Journalists of the USSR and remains a member of the union, already in Russia, up to this day.
In 1974, he worked under contract in the newspaper "Tyumen Pravda".
In 1975, he organized the Tyumen regional photo club at the House of Folk Art, but this did not prevent him from remaining a journalist, he collaborated with regional newspapers, as well as with the magazines "Young Naturalist" and "Around the World".
1991−1994 — Senior correspondent of the newspaper "Tyumen News".
1994−1999 — entrepreneur without a legal entity (freelance journalist).
1998 — default. He was forced to enter the Siberian Publishing House CJSC as a deputy editor-in-chief.
2000−2009 — editor of the department of the magazine "Ugra".
Since 2009 — retired.
- 1973 — the second prize at the All-Union photo contest of the newspaper "Izvestia" for a picture taken during the construction of the Tyumen-Surgut railway.
- 1979 — Gold medal of FIAP (International Association of Photography at UNESCO) for a picture in the section reportage photography.
- 1980 — Letter of thanks from the Minister of Culture of the GDR for participating in an international photo exhibition.
- 1986 — award of the magazine "Around the World" for the best reportage of the year.
- 2003 — commemorative badge of the Union of Journalists of Russia "300 years of the Russian press".
- 2003 — honorary badge "Legend of the Tyumen press".
- 2006 — certificate for contribution to the improvement of the magazine "Ugra". XIII International Professional Exhibition "PRESS".
- 2007 — diploma of the laureate of the Tyumen Press-2007 festival in the nomination "Magazine project of the Year" for the cycle of materials "Territory".
- 2011 — Letter of thanks of the Tyumen Regional Duma.
Participant and prize-winner of many international, All-Union, All-Russian and regional photo exhibitions.
He is the author of the books "Encounters with Nature", "Taiga trails", "In the Capercaillie Region", "Moose are rushing home", "Next to us".