The exact date of creation of the Tyumen boot factory has not been established. It is known that in 1934 in the city of Tyumen, on the basis of the Tyumen plant "Ugolnik", the Tyumen boot Factory named after Soviet Heroes Chelyuskintsev was established. It was under the jurisdiction of the Main Department of the Felting and Felt Industry of the People's Commissariat of Light Industry of the RSFSR. The functions of the factory from 1934 to 1996 included: manufacture of felted shoes; purchase of necessary technical equipment for the manufacture of felted shoes; organization of training, advanced training of employees, etc.
In 1941, the Kursk Textile Machinery Plant "Tekstilmash" was evacuated from Kursk and placed on the territory of the factory. In 1942, in order to reduce costs and better use of material resources, the Tekstilmash plant and the factory were merged into a single machine-building and felting Combine Tekstilvalmash. In October 1948, the plant became known as the Tyumen Boot Factory.
From December 21, 1972, the factory became known as the Tyumen Felted Shoe Factory. In 1994, No. 608 was registered by the Tyumen Felted Shoe Factory, which was the legal successor of the Tyumen Felted Shoe Factory. From 2002 to 2003, financial opportunities and low availability of raw materials did not allow the company to work in full mode. Based on the order of JSC Tyumen Felted Shoe Factory No. 14 dated September 5, 2003, the factory was liquidated.