The date of creation of the plant of automotive electrical equipment (AEE) is considered December 31, 1941. In January 1942, the first workers from Moscow arrived, as well as part of the equipment that was transported to the territory of the Gusikha mill. The conditions for the production of the parts necessary for the front were typical for that time: cold sheds, heated by stoves – "bourgeois". Many of the workers were children who stood on boxes, as they could not reach the tool table, on which they made parts for tanks, airplanes, cars, motorcycles.
The first director of the AEE plant in Tyumen was Alexander Vladimirovich Rybakov, the head of the production department was Vladimir Yakovlevich Khutoryansky. In February 1942, the plant has already released the first products to the front.
In the first post-war years, the plant switched to the production of products necessary for the population: vibration signals, rotors, relays for GAZ and ZIS machines, nails, buttons, electric bells. Later in the 1950s and 1980s, the plant successfully developed, providing products not only to the country, but also to 47 countries in Europe, Asia, and South America. The need for a variety of electrical equipment for cars and trucks, motorcycles, agricultural machinery was satisfied by the range of products of the plant. During this period, new workshops, residential buildings, and children's institutions were built. The plant had its own dispensary, recreation center in the village of Krivodanovo, camp site "Verkhny Bor", a woodcutter, a sawmill. The successful AEE plant in Soviet times was reorganized during the years of perestroika, and then liquidated. Thanks to the efforts of veterans, with the help of representatives of the city government, a memorial sign was installed on the site of the former plant in 2012.