In 1906, the production of "safe Swedish matches" of the "Joint-Stock Company of Vorozhtsov and Loginov Match Factories" from Yekaterinburg was established in Tyumen. The new enterprise appeared on the left coast of the Tura River, between Beregovaya and Bolshaya Zarechnaya Streets next to the Ascension Church.
In the upper reaches of the Tura and Tavda, Loginov bought plots with a predominance of aspen forests - the source material of match production. Rafts of trees were being floated to the factory pier. A high stone fire-fighting device was built around the workshops, and the factory pipes were equipped with spark extinguishers.
A round two-storey water tower on stone pillars was built on the river coast. Its main purpose, in addition to production needs, was to supply water in case of a fire in the workshops.
The Siberian city became the center of S.V. Loginov's match monopoly.
The factory had its own printing house, where original multi-color labels were printed to stick them on matchboxes.
In 1910, the factory of Vasily Loginov was awarded a Large gold medal and a Cross.
The revolutionary events of 1917 and the turmoil of the Civil War led to a decline in production. With the arrival of the Red Army, factories in Yekaterinburg and Tyumen were nationalized. The Soviet stage of matchmaking has come. The Tyumen plant was transformed into a match-plywood factory "Flame" with subordination to the district industrial plant.
By 1934, the match factory was separated from the plywood-match factory with direct subordination to the People's Commissariat. Soon the factory was closed, all production was transferred to Turinsk.