Kramor Gennady AndreevichDate and place of birth:
11.04.1977, Ishim, Tyumen region.Education:
Tyumen State Institute of Art and Culture (2002), specialty — culturologist, teacher.Places of work and work experience:
- 2003 — editorial office of the socio-political newspaper "Ishimskaya Pravda", journalist;
- 2003−2006 — postgraduate studies at the Tyumen State Institute of Arts and Culture;
- 2006−2016 — the Literary Museum of P.P.Ershov (since 2008 — P.P.Yershov Cultural Center, structural subdivision of the IAUK "OIGCC"), researcher, methodologist for scientific and educational activities;
- Since March 2016 — IAUK "Ishim Historical and Art Museum", Deputy Director for scientific work;
- Since August 2017 — Scientific Secretary of the IAUK "Ishim Museum Complex named after P.P.Ershova".
Local historian, scientific secretary of the P. P. Ershov Ishim Museum Complex. Author of articles in regional and local press, scientific collections, "Ishim Encyclopedia" (Tyumen, 2010), etc.
The author and the compiler of local history booklets, mini-albums "Ishim is my city on the blue River" (Ishim, 2007), "Objectively about Ishim" (Ishim, 2008), "The Temple of Peter the Stylite in the village of Ershovo. Monument of Faith and Inspiration" (2018), book-album "The Mystery of Blessed Gennady. Life — ornament — prayer" (Ishim, 2019).
Member of the editorial board and co-author of the collection "Under the Omophorion of the Virgin. The Intercession Church and the fate of its first rector Andrey Sibillov (on the 80th anniversary of his martyrdom)" (2017).
Co-author of the photo album "On the Ershovsky places" (Ishim, 2015). The compiler of the book XXIX "Ishim" of the historical and cultural literary and artistic almanac "Tobolsk and all Siberia" (Tobolsk, 2017).
Editor-in-chief of Volume II of the Ishim Encyclopedia (Ishim, 2018) and the collection "Ishim. 1941−1945" (Ishim, 2019), editor-compiler of the collection "Salt of the Earth. Ascetics of the Orthodox faith in Priishimye. Century XX" (Ishim, 2018). Editor-in-chief of the local history almanac "Korkina Sloboda".